Monday, February 21, 2011

Beyond expectation but still not good enough?!

Went to collect my result today. As usual, Mr Soh told me before i got to see it myself =.="
Actually, i think my result's quite okay dy lo. Better than expected, alot! But mum and dad never seem to be satisfied. What can i do? I tried my best and that's it. You want four flat? Ask sis to work harder la!


Sad? Happy? A lot of emotions going on there..



Lunch after that..



More people..



My lunch. Black pepper pork chop rice. Nice~ =)



A big bunch of friends went jusco after that. JW, Glynn, WK and i watched a movie while the others went to sing k at greenbox.



The Mechanic. One word to describe? Brutal!


After movie, Glynn and i went starbucks to spend time while waiting for the others. And we waited for like two hours. I almost fell asleep. Zzz..



Do they cure?



Or your heart is still tore apart just like this?



A cup, two straws and stories to be shared =)



We made ourselves at home..



After that, it's gossip time! lol. Went Beach Cafe to have dinner with Grace, Sim, Glynn and Wenyin. We learnt a lesson on sex education lol. And by the way, thanks for the treat grace! My turn next time =D*



Special butter cream chicken rice. Not bad =)



Us again! =D *where's charissa? =(*



4 comments:

  1. sigh, perasaan yang berbaur... same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh where is the lunch place? your rice looks so tempting and here i am at 3am, looking at that!! yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fam: yalo..my parents really..damn..
    mic: hk wan chai xD nice~

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r very gud , just tat i m not gud enough to match wit u , u can find a better 1 tat can match wit u .

    ReplyDelete