Saturday, February 19, 2011

Under my lens, in the limelight..

The fraternal twins.


WB and WZ



Obviously the one on the right is the elder one. See size also know la lol



Listen to my heartbeat. It's beating for you~



Senget pose?



Don't know what pose is this..



Wow?



Excited state



Love the bear?



Got bored with the bear.



Comfortable meh?



Of  course, sitting down is more comfortable.



Keep lu..



Big foot?



Pushing in high speed *scare me =.="*



Aim for the highest?



Favourite toy, spoon



Next favourite, remote control.



He loves tv too! =D*



Dinner time..



Big bully



Selesanya~



Enjoynya~



=DDD



Calculator is useful



Daddy is coming back.



Legs so short lol



That toy is so nice to play..



Camera conscious



Pretending to be Harry Potter.



Trendy skinny pants lol



With an owl on the bottom.



Bad influence



Bapa borek, anak rintik..



Tukar feng shui~



If you could see me now.



I'm watching you!


I love you both! =)))




5 comments:

  1. =))))))
    I like that harry potter..lol....so funny eh...
    so cute~~and that owl..haha......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like big bully and daddy is coming back.. hhaha, candid. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can hav such children if i m a good boyfren tat can giv u a happy family . but is already too late . is too late u stupid kw

    ReplyDelete