Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cleaning the pigsty {after}

FINALLY! My room is cleaned, completely =)
It took me years to get it done =.="


Wardrobe

Dressing table


Study desk


Bookshelf


Computer desk


Some random shelf


Comfy bed =)


It's empty now! =D


It's been quite some time since i last seen so much of the floor lol


Well, tidiness had to become a habit rather than a rare occurrence. I had to learn to be fastidiously neat.
Okay. Repeat the mantra, "A place for everything and everything in its place" over and over again.
Until it became as much as part of my life as brushing my teeth lol. I hope it works! ;)

4 comments:

  1. HAHA...finally....my floor now still full of clothes..cos i fold my family's clothes and they dont want to take back to their room..ish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh! lol, my dad left his shirt in my room and i was like dad, take that back with you. ha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, is that conan's comics? Haha,i having that collection also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! spot the 1st and 2nd rows. i love conan! lol

    ReplyDelete