Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy or not?



HAPPY OR NOT? LET ME DO IT MY OWN WAY!
 


I wanna be the yellow among the blues *although i hate yellow!!*



SMILE LIKE THIS?



Rabbit-tooth-smile?



Granny-wrinkle-smile?



Vampire-tooth-smile?



Shimmering-braces-smile?



Cement-brick-smile?



OR LAUGH LIKE THIS?




Show-all-your-teeth-and-tongue-laughter?




WHATEVER IS IT..


 I'll never fake my smile



Learn to smile proudly.



I THINK I'LL HAPPIER IF THERE'S FOOD =D*



Ahh..delicious egg tarts~ ='d



Lovely sushi?



Happy cupcakes with different hairstyles =.="



Kinda disgusting but it has a smiley face on it =)




Smiley pancakes! Yum! =D


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
Cause the world always look brighter from behind a smile =)))




1 comment:

  1. i hope tat u can always smile lik tis which i m not capable to giv u tat . hope u can happy always

    ReplyDelete