Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fun run was "fun"

Fun run? That wasn't my intention at all. Went and met missy wong cause she wanna give me some advice for my future? Didn't talk for long cause she got something better to do? I think i spent more time waiting for her. Ahhh~ Whatever~



Watching from the outside like an outsider lol



Lonely little girl. I felt so old. Damn.



But i can show up proudly, in my slippers~ xD



Siap dengan ambulans!



Waa.. So familiar..



Of course i supported blue la. In my heart lol



Aiya, let you show your back la



See, i so sien cause you ignored me lol



First to arrive! Blue house! =D



And suddenly, such familiar face =.="



Waa..luckily you didnt faint.



She got 15th placing =.="



***********************************************************************************


=DD



So cute! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment