Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm still healthy~

Went McD for breakfast. And for that i skipped my healthy green concept nutrition breakfast! Ahh~ So unhealthy but i'm happy. Ha~ Just wanna use my voucher. The valid date is only till 11th march. Can't waste free food babe! xD


Used =D


Sim showed up in an equally striking pants! lol



Mine =D First time trying big breakfast =.="



Sim~


And we discussed a little on the design we're supposed to draw on Charissa's birthday present which is a tumbler from Starbuck. No idea on what to draw. What to do? Not artistic~ enough. Zz.. Went cziplee to survey some card samples and took some pictures. I risked my life of being caught on CCTV! And then they will sue me till i go bankrupt. Sigh~


 
Charissa~ Do you like this?! lol



Lunch at kfc?! Don't stare. It's my sis's. Zz..


According to mum, as to balance or compensate back..



Argh..






Luckily it's just cookies. Zz..



No comments:

Post a Comment