Monday, March 7, 2011

Go all out! =D

Went Jogoya with bra, TJ and kw. Today's post's title supposed to be Jo-yoga wan lo. As suggested by oon but too bad yoga class was cancelled. Last minute notification =( I never realise it's so hard for us to reach Jogoya and by the end of the day, i'm exhausted =.=" We took commuter to KL Central and then monorail to Bukit Bintang. And then what? We walked and walked and walked la.. Bra la, forgot the way there! Somemore says went before wa =.=" Actually i don't really mind. I can walk but my sandal is killing me! =( Next time i should just wear my slippers.



In the commuter..


And i got to sit. Ha~


In the monorail..


Found this interesting. Never see before ma. Ha!


Eat! =D


And it's on the relish floor. I like how they name their floor pamper, muse, explore and soon on =)


The followings will only be pictures of food, food and more food! =D And some human pictures of course. Ha~


First round =D


Waa..make me think of dai yu and sai yu *that AOD show* lol


I love that fried shrimp! Nice lo~ =D


I like this seafood tomyam too!


Yerr..sauna egg. Not nice wan. Taste like cloth =.="


So heavenly~ lol


Back to reality lol. But tasted quite nice though


Waa..so pretty..


But look at their failed artwork. Zzz..


Something is missing?


Plus with this?


Tadaa..! Waa..lol


More ice -cream~~~


Remind me of tai chiong kam



Waa..


Waa..


Waa..


WAA..! I like lo..i don't know why they don't eat..


And they like this but i don't drink wan


Some beverages containing alcohol. I like the colours only. Ha~


My "cendol" Haha!


Oh! This i like =D Fried shrimp balls?

I like this too! =D


Didn't try this. I felt it looks beautiful only lol. TJ said not nice, it's too raw.


Didn't try this also. They said it tasted like fried oil sticks. Super oily.


Didn't try this cute little thing also. Too full already =(


Some raisin + chocolate chips pudding containing alcohol. Smells really nice.


TJ with her ice-cream =)


Why? Cause the washroom is nice too lol


I like failed picture xD


Receipt for four


Stomachs are too bloated for movement. Haha!


Passed by a bakery named The Leaf in Pavillion. Die also want to go in. Haha.


Looks sooo nice. How come Jogoya doesn't serve breads?! Zz..


After lunch, more walking to be done. Cause we were lost! Damn! Wanted to go Times Square for a movie. But having a hard time reaching there. And bra mistaken the HSBC building as TS. Bra is just like his GPS. They both love U-turn. Zz.. Anyway, we watched I AM NUMBER FOUR. Nice movie i think? If i wasn't in such a sleepy mode. But no doubt Alex Pettyfer is cute =D Dianna Agron is pretty too. She looks prettier in this movie than in GLEE, i think? Haha!


John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.


 All because of that stupid sandal!


What a day! Zz..


For more info, log on to www.wheresecretspills.blogspot.com =)












4 comments:

  1. the name of dat shop is THE LOAF la, not leaf xD anyway, lol, i kena influenced by my gps d la.. misleading u all lol.. next time i cant lead the way d hahaha, and yes! the gal looks prettier than she is in GLEE! anyway, fun day we had, and thx for promoting my blog? lol lol... change ur title as 'jom goyang goyang' la lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it?! didn't wear my specs. that's way. hahaha.. lol, jom goyang-goyang! not bad xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... do u noe who's de owner of The Loaf??

    ReplyDelete