Sunday, March 6, 2011

Miss T's hidden talent

Copyright violation! Dahlah copy my design. Use my materials somemore! lol
But wow! I'm amazed =D Not bad lo. Nice colour combination. I like =D*



Sooo focus lol



=D



=DD



Don't they look the same? Ha~



Pro already la now..


Besides, i'm totally hooked to this book =D
Love the way those characters are being described in the story. I can imagine how they look like in reality. Ha~ And i love the storyline too! I'm curious to find who their secret santas are and what kind of presents they are going to come up with =D Gonna finish it tonight i think? =)



The cover.



They mentioned about SAW III in this very page! *excited* lol



Some random japanese jelly mum handed me when i was reading



Looks disgusting but tastes okay, sour plum flavour



3 comments:

  1. ur sis! wwaaaaa, x sangka.. lol.. owhhh my reading novel habit is long gone! have to dig it up back again lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh my sis also bought that book. nice ah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fam: waa..! i also tak sangka. hahaha..
    mic: nice =) it's simple and heart-warming. haha.

    ReplyDelete