Saturday, April 16, 2011

APC

Went back KHS for APC this morning. Yes, gone there to overcome my fear. Argh..

Beloved hall =.="


Just continue performing. I enjoy it very very much. Really @@


Was hoping that Lavindra will keep on talking forever.. However..zzz..




Selamat pagi saya ucapkan kepada Yang berbahagia Pegawai Pelajaran Daerah, Tuan Haji Ismail bin Musa, Pengetua SMK Tinggi Kajang, Encik Nik Mat bin Nik Man dan para hadirin sekalian.

**********long pause***********

I would like to take this opportunity here to express my gratitude towards my.............................................................................................................................................................. Thank you! Goodbye! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ Argh, noob >.<"


Dad said i was so nervous for the whole week but my speech turned out to be so short! Whatever la. Just wanna get off the stage A-S-A-P. I was really nervous la! Ish..=(

So glad that it's finally over =) Useless? Whatever~


Look where oh?
*Dad looks happy though =))*


  Look where oh?! =.="


38 aunties showed up too all of the sudden =D





The awards =.="
*i like the RM20 the most. Ha~*


And food =D


No comments:

Post a Comment