Sunday, April 17, 2011

Say NO to hunger!

History repeated itself this morning. I was freakin hungry again! Hunger! On a Sunday morning! How could that happen again?! Because i insisted to have that brilliant nasi lemak for breakfast @@ I'm fully prepared for it since last Sunday okay? All because of that stupid newspaper recommendation. Zzz.. Anyway, i still get to eat it, at 3pm. Breakfast? Digestive biscuits~ I love you =.="


They forgot something. For illustration purposes only! Argh..


Went all the way to Kepong for that. What's so brilliant?! @@


The prawns look so hugeeee!


But =.=" Brilliant nasi lemak
(deep fried drumstick + sambal prawn + squid)


Comes together with this dessert


=D


Nasi lemak with Nyonya curry


Hometown style curry chicken noodles =.="


Chicken rice set. Always the odd one @@


Rendang pork


Deep fried dumplings


Yam + pumpkin puffs. Nice =D


Red bean cendol


A table full of foods makes us all, happy lol


No tax but still..

I actually didn't feel that full after eating all those foods =.=" Passed by a chilly pan mee shop. Urgh, asked dad to try but he doesn't want. Zzz.. And so, we continued eating our snack =p

Too sweet! >.<"

Dinner at Sri Petaling =) Dim sum and paussssss~ =.="


It's on that newspaper too..


Dad ordered one each. Urgh.. Eat pau also enough dy lo. Zzz..


Wong gam bao


Wo zai bao


Hak jiu bao


Yam. I like =)


Gam sha bao. Nice!


The main dish..


Gai wo bao


Quite interesting =D

Now i'm not sure whether i'm feeling full or disgusted. Too much of paus =.="



You're consuming me bit by bit.
Every step i take will only cause me to end up in agony.
You make me fear,
fear of Mondays.
I can just hope,
Hope that tomorrow never come..

 

2 comments: