Saturday, April 9, 2011

MUnSyI



Went for USM Malaysian University Selection Inventory aka MUnSyI test this morning at SMK Bandar Tasek Kesuma. It's more like a survey than a test =.=" I think everyone who applied have to sit for it no matter they are qualified or not. Will we lose qualification right away if our test result turns out to be different from or doesn't support our initial application?? Huh..=.="


My slip kahadiran..


Cheng, the driver. Cheah, his passager. And me, their body guard at the backseat..

Went back Sg Chua for lunch. Supposed to go The Mines for movie actually, Ghost must be crazy. But then..sigh~ Obstaclesss..! lol


My chilli pan mee without chilli =)


And dinner at home! =D I like food pictures~


 Red bean soup for dessert. Can't breathe! >.<


A stroll after dinner. Watching the fishes!


All went and hide at the corner =(


Oh ya, one more thing..


Hope it's true.. Then we will be more than happy =)



No comments:

Post a Comment