Sunday, April 10, 2011

Not funny, it's funney~ =(

It's funney~ cause my food hunt failed terribly today! =((
Woke up early in the morning cause i was feeling hungry~ and yet, sleepy too. All i wanted to do was to eat but i wanted to sleep very badly too. Ahh, such dilemma, can you understand my feeling?? And i was in such a situation that my parents had went out for breakfast earlier in the morning, leaving me alone with my pillows and blanket and yea, a snoring sis sleeping right beside me =( What can i do other than staring blankly into the distance, hoping that the thought of hunger will go away?? I can't even feel my stomach already.. I'm so hungry! How could i endure such agony? What can i possibly face?? Ahhh~ =.="


Okay, enough of craps already =.=" Although my plan failed, still, i wanna post pictures of foodsssss~ I ate what was provided. Anything cause i'm hungry wth. So, here they are..


After brunch, red bean soup from yesterday + oil fried ghost. Perfect match!


And mum's still not tired of her gao ji yet. So we made it again today. More like she forced me to. Most probably cause she envied me! Seeing me watching tv so enjoyably! Urgh..

The ingredients needed:
pork (sorry, it's non-halal), mushroom, some veggie (i don't know about the name), sago, garlic, onion and some flavourings like pepper, salt and sugar.


Look like she's smiling very happily to you? To me, it was a wicked smile. Ha!


See, i'm still alone~ 


Had fun shaping it since i'm doing it alone wth


The last one. Alot of veggie cause it just doesn't wanna stick! Zzz..


The uncooked ones. I think they look better than..


the cooked ones cause they are fairer? lol


Serve with sauce this time =)


Am staying at home for dinner as well. I'm craving for my salted egg cook with squid! But am gonna have curry pork ribs for dinner later~  At least there's food and i know i should be grateful @@





1 comment: