Friday, January 14, 2011

21.12.2012

Humans like us have always take the Sun for granted, for it's always there, always revolving. Our only concern would have just be sunburns for staying under the Sun for too long. Do we actually know that the Sun is no different from any other stars existed in the universe? It will eventually burn itself and die off. Will our world be surrounded by darkness by then? How do we live in a world without sunlight? Does it mark the end of our very species? Is that what we called the 2012 phenomenon? Doomsday is approaching?

Do you realise about the change in weather recently? It had been really cold and chilly for the past week that a random idea of the Sun is dying crossed my mind. I've been shivering when i get up in the morning, while I'm taking my shower and when I'm under my blanket all ready to enter dreamland. Air conditioner is no longer in desperate need. I even feel reluctant to bring myself to on the fan. What is the significance of this unusual hypothermia condition in a tropical country like ours? I wonder..

2 comments:

  1. how come ur post is so scientific this time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. got meh? okay only la. but really cold eh. zzz..

    ReplyDelete