Sunday, January 9, 2011

Leisure Sunday~

I woke up early today and went breakfast with mum and dad. In fact, I actually wake up pretty early nowadays cause I’m used to it already although I don’t need to go to school anymore.  I was having my pan mee and guess what? I spotted a familiar face looking at me. It was Pn Chew, as usual she was putting on her cute smiling face lol. I saw her two days consecutively. I saw her yesterday at the market and today, when I was having my breakfast. Basically, she is more like a friend to my mum rather than a teacher of mine =.=” I can see that she’s having a great time chatting with my mum. Mum was talking bad about me to her behind my back (her table was behind ours lol), about how I was just idling at home and not wanting to work =(
And mum abandoned us! After breakfast, she has plans with her morning kaki. Their agenda of the day are mainly eating and shopping. They actually planned an outing to go and have “hakka lei cha” together at Ampang. Disgusting hot-iron-taste-greenish-sewage-looking dish =.=” What’s so nice about that? I don’t understand.. Well, five of us, on the other hand, are having a carefree Sunday at home.
Taking a day off from my so-called healthy diet, I recommended dad to go to this food court in Serdang (the one near South City Plaza). There’s this western food stall which serves western cuisine in big portion. And the prices are quite reasonable =) But ended up, we’re too full.

Chicken chop and spaghetti for only RM6.50 (the chop might look small in picture but don't let picture deceives you, it's really, truly big lol)


Looking forward to tonight's TVB8全球華人新秀歌唱大賽. Three representatives from Malaysia, Peace 张诒博, Stephanie 刘佩芯, Fyone陈慧莹 and all three of them made it to the final round of the competition. Since Malaysia’s contestants are among the favourites, I really and truly hope that one of them can bring back the trophy and make Malaysia proud once again =)

All the best! =)

2 comments: