Sunday, January 16, 2011

What a day!

Sudden tightness in the chest. The awful feeling of nausea and dizziness followed. What's next? Blackout and unconsciousness..

Well, this post supposed to be up yesterday but due to some technical problems, it's been delayed a day =)
I should start writing from the incidents that happened after i regained my healthy body lol. We went to have lunch at this dim sum restaurant at Puchong (near IOI Mall). Yes, again =.=" I don't like it that much actually but parent seems to love it. So, what to do? I'm not the driver.

When we reached there, i was pretty surprised to see so many people. Cause we normally go there to have dinner and I don't remember seeing a crowd like that. Going there in the daytime like this, we actually need to get number and wait to be called. I didn't mind waiting cause I was not that hungry. In fact, i didn't have the apettite to eat yesterday like any other Sunday afternoon. After waiting for some time, finally our number was announced and we were ushered to our table. Like usual, the table was filled with foods not long after lol. Mum and dad had been feeding us with foods after the dark incident that happened earlier that day. I'd been forcing foods into my mouth although they tasted pretty plain and tasteless. Don't want them to worry of course =)


While i was waiting, i had my eyes on him lol


Fried foods


The siu mai is significantly bigger than the normal ones but the price is also higher lol


Super Q noodles


Tasty char siew which complements the taste of the noodles =)


Crab shell stuffed with crab meat, shrimps and some other ingredients that couldn't be named lol, covered with a layer of cheese

What's next? It's freaking near and with mum around, she will never wanna miss it for sure lol. We went IOI Mall to shop after lunch. I can still shop! So, no worries =) Bought a skirt from Mango (although i'm not sure i'll wear it or not lol) and two long sleeve shirt from SO. Wasn't planning to buy actually cause i've bought enough. Still, mum bought it for me. She said she loves it but she couldn't fit so she wants me to get it just in case she can wear it too after losing more kilos lol. The shop owner said they only have one piece of garment for every sizes and colours. She sounded very convincing so mum bought another one for herself lol. Then, we went to this japanese store called Daiso where everything in the store will only cost you RM5. Mum bought some tupperware containers, bro bought a toy and sis bought a hand grip. She wanted to buy a skipping rope initially but due to bro's sarcastic comment, she didn't. My bro said he doesn't want an earthquake =.=" He's meaner that a girl. My goodness.


15 kg! To build muscle =D

We stayed at home for dinner cause all of us wanted to watch tv except for mum of course (she's always the opposing party lol). Mum cooked porridge and spaghetti. Dinner was very satisfying =)

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, i went to that dim sum restaurant before. I like their siew mai. And of course the char siew is the most delicious dish. I can still remeber the taste of char siew. Yum~ But i remember the char siew is quite pricey. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... wat's de same... it seem familiar to me... kakakaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! u can remember just by looking at the pictures? haha.. yea, the siew mai has alot of shrimps in it xD and yes, delicious char siew =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa laooo it all looks very nice laaa!!! esp the char xiu and the dunno wat cheese soft shell crab thingy... i havent have my lunch yet and its already 4.24 now! nothing in hse accept for nugget = ='' the bihun like so unpalatable lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds familiar when you mention that the restaurant is in Puchong and the queue. Haha! I went there once, luckily the queue wasnt that long. The best dim sum!!

    ReplyDelete