Monday, January 10, 2011

Season of the Witch

Breakfast of the day


My way to kill boredom when those aunties are gossiping like there's no tomorrow =.="

Finally, I got the time to go to school to get my end year MUET result with Sim and Kok Wai. Although I already knew what’s my band, I’m still anxious to know about my score =D  Guess how much did I get? 225. That’s near =.=” At least that’s better than Sim’s 220. That was so border line!  Haha!  Anyway, it was good enough for me already since I never expect anything higher than a band 4. A band 4 is sufficient and a band 5 is definitely a bonus. We met Pn Sabariah in the office and we were told that STPM results are gonna be released on the 17th of February this year. So damn fast! =.=” It’s a good or bad thing? When those markers rush, then they wouldn’t mark it properly like what Oon said? Or when they rush, they wouldn’t have much time to reconsider the answer they marked it correct initially? Well, what we are capable of doing now is to pray hard that everything will be fine =)
After that, we went BSN to get our pin no. to apply for IPTA. The number we got when we were there was 1267 and the current number in the line was 1224 =.=”  Ignore the long waiting queue, we were just happy that we got our pin no. The problem now is I’m not sure whether I should start applying now or to do it after I know what’s my result like.
Then, we went Jusco Cheras Selatan to have lunch and to watch movie. We wanted to watch Gulliver’s Travels initially but the timing wasn’t right. It would have been too late by the time we finish. So, we chose to watch Season of the Witch.
Season of the Witch is a 2011 American period action film starring Nicolas Cage and directed by Dominic Sena. Cage stars alongside Ron Perlman as knights who return from the Crusades to find their homeland ruined by the Black Plague. Two church elders accuse a girl (Claire Foy) of being a witch and being responsible for the destruction. They command Behmen and Felson to transport Anna to a monastery so the monks there can lift her curse from the land.
The movie’s nice, the storyline’s interesting =) Well, to be honest, there’re some scenes that will make you feel uneasy and disgusted but hey, I’m okay with it. I actually enjoy watching them lol =)


No comments:

Post a Comment