Monday, January 31, 2011

CNY Shopping Spree

Went Jusco Maluri yesterday. I wasn't sure whether the building is huge or not, but it was very complete. They have it all under one roof =)

Actually, yesterday was dad's shopping day. Went to buy his clothes for cny. But yea, i've such a picky dad! And i think he doesn't trust my taste, at all =.="

Dad   : Come, help me to choose. Which one looks better on me?
Me    : The dark green, light green, grey and white stripes one.
Mum : The dark green, light green and white stripes one.
Me    : No, this one's nicer.
Dad   : Yalo yalo. That's too sharp for me. Ha~ *Pointing at mum's choice*
Mum : No. Trust me. I've better taste. Grey looks cheap.
Me    : Noooo..
Dad   : What about these two then?
Me    : Cyan and white stripes one.
Mum : Purple, yellow and white stripes one.
Me    : This one is better!
Mum : No. *with that irresistable stare? smirk?*
Me    : Whatever. Don't ask me anymore. *walk away to join sis n bro*
Dad  : Where's the fitting room?

After 40 minutes..

Me    : So, which one did you all buy?
Mum : None.
Me    : Wth? Why? After so long, none?
Mum : Your dad said he doesn't really like them.
Me   : Okayyy =.="

Then, we went McD for lunch. I had my prosperity chicken burger again! I just love black pepper =)


Mum's fillet-o-fish


Ours


Mine =D

After lunch, the exact same thing happened at the shoe department.

Dad   : Nice? *showing me a pair of brown leather shoes*
Me    : Oklo. It's the same as the one you're wearing now anyway.
Dad   : No, it's different.
Me    : What's different?
Dad   : The thread is lighter in colour.
Me    : Ohhhh.. =.="
Mum : Don't you think this one looks better?
          *showing another pair of shoes in dark green*
Me    : That looks more stylish. But you feel this is more comfortable right?
Dad   : Really? Lemme try that then.
Mum : See, told ya it's nice.
Me    : People make shoes wan you know. Don't say no to Your Majesty.
Dad   : *Awkward laughter*

Trying trying..

Me   : Faster dad. I feel like fainting.
Dad  : Oh no, come here and sit down.
Me   : Faster~ faster~ faster laaa~~~~
Dad  : Okok..
Me   : *It works ;)*

But yea, dad bought the one he chose initially. And wow? The colour is actually diferent from the one he was wearing. His was dark green. The newly bought one was brown. Big improvement? =.="


On the way there..


Nice sleeping pose huh? What was he dreaming?


Sis's potted flowers? =.="


Bro's toy. I think he's dreaming about this lol


2 comments: