Monday, January 17, 2011

So happening..

Healthy breakfast resumes~ Couldn't have a good slumber time although i was totally drained and overcome by fatigue the day before =(

And out of nowhere, i got scolded by grandma early in the morning, before i could even open my eyes =.=" She came in my room and started her lecture accompanied by her hitting action on my leg tim. Zzz.. "How can you let yourself be like this? Must take care of yourself. Oh, is this the reason why you can't score in your exam this time?" Initially, i thought, is she cursing me? I haven't get my STPM result yet. But apparently, she meant MUET. She knows band 6 is the highest but does she know that noone actually get a band 6 after the format had been changed =.=" Even Fam Sze Zheng didn't get one! She thought my english very good is it? Zzz.. I couldn't bring myself to face her, not this morning. I decided to stay under my blanket until she left the room. Keeping mum is the best way. I knew it would work =p Well, was just complaining. I know what she did is for my own good =)

Another thing. I woke up in the morning to find out that my left arm actually sore and i've blue black on my thigh =.=" Maybe it's the impact from the fall yesterday. Collapsed sideway =( I hope the pain will subside soon.

And a message sent at 6:05:24am saying he can't fall asleep and he's feeling hungry having the desire to eat "oil fried ghost"? I replied at 8:25:56 and still received more replies from him? Are you insane? Sleep earlier la. It's very unhealthy like this. Told ya, fats will accumulate although it may not be visible fats but when you take in chemical in your foods, they will secure themselves in the layer of fats. You confuse your own biological clock la =.="

I know it's a bit outdated but i only came to realisation today that my zodiac sign changes when i logged into facebook. I'm no longer a Cancerian but in fact, my starscope is actually Gemini now. It's said that the theory stated for the new Zodiac signs to arise is that the moon’s gravitational pull has made the Earth “wobble” around its axis in a process called precession resulting about a one-month bump in the stars’ alignment and whatsoever.
To find out more, log on to http://marketcrawl.com/zodiac-signs-change-new-zodiac-signs-2011/10741
I don't want lehhh~ I want my crab back..=(

Finally, i got my MUET slip back from Mr. Tan. I accidentally mistook his the other day but i returned him long time ago already lo. He keep forgetting mine. Zzz..


Can't see clearly? Nevermind, it's okay =p

And i get to know a phrase from Grace saying, "Awesome ends in me, Ugly starts with u". LIKES!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment